-Silent Killers- Mohh2 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
-Silent Killers- Mohh2 Clan

SK Mohh2 Gaming Clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SK Silenced vs Sk Batman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SK CuRb

SK Silenced vs Sk Batman Empty
PostSubject: SK Silenced vs Sk Batman   SK Silenced vs Sk Batman EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 1:40 pm

ok, i would like everyone one to read this and evaluate the situation and see who was being the btch. We decided to 1v1 after the aao war and i was winning 6-5 when he quits and says i was shooting him from behind. This is bs, cuz every time i saw him he was either too far away for my shots to hurt him, or he was lookin at me. After he quit, he said he wanted a rematch so we went back to the village and i was again winning 6-2. He starts callling me a cheater (idk y- every kill was fair, blurr is my witness) and saying he was going easy. Honestly, who would actually go easy after they call for a rematch, that makes no sense. I think it was an excuse to cover up his losing to a "noob" as he put it. Please write back to this saying who u was being a btch- i don't care if u say me. OH and this isn't Curbstomp, this is Silenced.
Back to top Go down

SK Silenced vs Sk Batman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
-Silent Killers- Mohh2 Clan :: SK News-
Jump to: